Monday, September 8, 2008

My Business

The business I am going to create a marketing plan for is a local company in West Tulsa. They do in home parties. This company has been around for almost 20 years, and is looking to grow out of the area. Their Target market is Women ages 25-40. The tools I plan to implement throughout the marketing plan include advertising through newspaper, radio, television, internet, outdoor signs, as well as word of mouth which is encouraged through a referral program.

4 comments:

Ashley Hatcher said...

I think you are doing an awesome job!! You seem to have everything together and you also seem to have a great personality!

Jolene Myler said...

I think you have a really promising business and with some good marketing practices it could really take off. In my human sexuality class we are always discussing how much sexual influence is in our society. If you can find a way to reach your target customers and convey to them how this is a much more convienent and private way to shop for these personal items I know you will do well. :)

Heather Mines said...

With this particular business and the market segment you're targeting, I think either Internet or Radio is going to be the best way to go as far as advertising. I've always thought of newspapers as read by older people.

Unknown said...

I like the idea of your business, it sounds really fun to work with! I would suggest to partner up with wedding planners and lingere clothing stores such as Victoria Secret or Precilia's...just a couple suggestions. Have fun and good luck with your marketing plan!